Step 1: Research your Options
- Browse our Study Abroad Programs, Faculty-Led Programs, Exchange Programs, Internships and Teaching Opportunities Abroad.
- Attend our Study Abroad Fair.
- Determine whether you want to go during a summer, semester or full academic year.
Step 2: Make an Appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor
To make an appointment with an advisor,
- Call (660) 785-4076
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by the Center for International Education and Study Abroad in Baldwin Hall 106
Step 3: Apply
Ready to go?
- Discuss your plans with your academic advisor before you apply to a program. They are able to work with your schedule to tell you the best semester to study abroad.
- Check with the Financial Aid Office. Call (660) 785-4130, email email@example.com or drop by McClain Hall 103 to discuss your options for financial assistance.
- Go to our Application Checklist to find links to the applications and see what you will generally need to submit in your application.
Center for International Education Abroad
Truman State University
100 East Normal Avenue
Kirksville, MO 63501