How To Choose A Program
Step I. Research your Options
- Browse our Study Abroad Programs, Faculty-Led Programs, Exchange Programs, Internships Abroad and Teaching Opportunities Abroad.
- Determine whether you want to go during a summer, semester or full academic year.
Step II. Make an Appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor
To make an appointment with an advisor,
- Call (660) 785-4076
- Email email@example.com
- Stop by the Center for International Education and Study Abroad in Baldwin 106
Step III. Apply
Ready to go?
- Discuss your plans with your academic advisor before you apply to a program. They are able to work with your schedule to tell you the best semester to study abroad.
- Check with the Financial Aid Office. Call (660) 785-4130, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by McClain Hall 103 to discuss your options for financial assistance.
ISEP and Truman Exchange programs are open to Truman students only!
If you are not a Truman student, you may check out the College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS) programs. Check with your study abroad advisor at your home institution to find out whether or not your university will allow you to participate in one of our Truman-sponsored CCIS programs, and whether or not your university will provide financial assistance.
Financial aid information applies to Truman students only!
Financial aid is available from Truman for Truman students only. Students from CCIS Member Institutions should apply for financial assistance through the study abroad office at their home institution.
Center for International Education/Study Abroad
Truman State University
100 East Normal Avenue
Kirksville, MO 63501