Application Procedures It is necessary to plan ahead for your study abroad experience. In order to ensure you are accepted into the program of your choice, submit all application materials to:
The Center for International Education Abroad
Truman State University
Baldwin Hall 106
100 East Normal Street
Kirksville, MO, 63501
Feel free to contact our office with questions (660) 785-4076 or email us at email@example.com.
- Truman Study Abroad Application Form. Check with a study abroad advisor if you need to complete this application form. The application and personal statement will be transmitted electronically.
- Non-degree seeking application ndsa (if needed).
- Official Transcripts. Your most current official grade transcript must be requested from the Registrar’s Office. If you are a Truman student, you can request for the Registrar to send a copy of your transcripts directly to the Study Abroad Office free of charge.
- Academic Reference Forms. Two Truman Recommendation Form are required from two professors: at least one should be from a professor in your major. It is preferred that students pick up the letter in a sealed signed envelope from the reference and include it in the application packet so all materials can be submitted together. However, the reference may also send it directly to the Study Abroad Office in Baldwin Hall 106.
- Mandatory Pre-Departure Orientations: All students who study abroad are required to attend a pre-departure orientation. You will be notified of the date and location via email after your application has been approved.
Please submit all application materials to the Center for International Education Abroad located in Baldwin Hall, First Floor. Follow the links below to access the additional applications for our various study abroad programs and print them for your convenience.
All application documents should be submitted the semester before your semester abroad, in accordance with the listed program deadlines.
*Note: ALL required materials must be received by the deadline for it to be processed.